Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Ginkgo Tree

Mom, this blog is made especially for you.  Short and sweet.  My mom, Gran, is known to skip my beautifully crafted writings and just look at the pictures.  So, this time I will limit my wordiness and let y’all enjoy the real reason that you look at my blog, for the pictures!!!

Every year, since I had Ford, I have taken my kids to the Gingko tree in front of our church.  Well, this year the leaves were beautiful for three days, then BAM!!!  The winds knocked them all off.  It was like someone punched me in the gut.  I was crushed.  Luckily, we have friends that allowed us a quick photo shoot in their yard.  It was FREEZING, but I managed to get 78 pictures in about 5 minutes.  Here are the best ones….

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...