Friday, August 8, 2014

Ford's first day of 4K

It’s that time of year again.  Change.  New routines and schedules.  No more sleeping in, spontaneous trips, long pool days, lounging in pajamas until 10:00, etc.  Nope.  It’s all over.  For me too.  It’s school time.  That means that I too have to get up early and shower, put my face on, and tame this mane before the boys rise each day.  I’m not a natural woman” who can just roll with it.  I gotta shower.

Last night we had “Meet the Teacher” at Ford’s school.  He was excited all day long and asked numerous times when we would meet his new teacher.  Finally, at 6:00 off we went, armed with many bags of school supplies, and we met his teacher.
We found his name on Mrs. Beverly's class list!!!
Bitty, my right hand man, and I made some cookies for Ford’s new teachers, Mrs. Beverly and Mrs. Kristi.
I washed his book bag and packed him a snack….
We got his little uniform all ready for his first day…
And finally the first day of 4K arrived.  He woke up ready to go.  He was rested and excited about his new venture.  I didn't sleep too much because I was excited for him.  
Yes, Ford is 5 years old and going into 4K.  I’m all about holding the young babies back.  Why grow up too fast????  I just get one more year at home with him.   
A look back....

2011- 2K
2012- 3K - Round 1
2013- 3K- Round 2
And 2014- 4K
He wasn't impressed that I was still taking pictures when we were in the parking lot.  Can you tell???
Ford and his teacher, Mrs. Beverly
Ford and his assistant teacher, Mrs. Kristi
Bit Bit wanted in on the action too.
All of us are here... even Three (see that bump)!!!????
Here’s to another fabulous year as a Chief!!!!!   

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...