Tuesday, August 12, 2014

2K here John Brantley comes

After 26 months of being at home with momma, it is now time for John Brantley to start pre-school.  Our church has a 2K-4K program and I signed him up as soon as he was born. 

Last night I packed his little backpack with diapers, wipes, and an extra change of clothes.  
 I laid his clothes out…
 Oh yes, and like any good Jill blog I must back track.  On Sunday, they had meet the teacher.  I already knew which class he would be in since there is only one section of 2K.
 We bounced up in there loaded down with school supplies.
 Bitty loved checking out all of the new toys.
 His cubby
 And finally, today, was the big day.  I think he knew.  He woke up screaming at 5:50 AM.  We cuddled, ate, got dressed, played, and finally I bribed him to take some pictures.
 And then we headed to school at 7:30.
 And he took cookies to his teachers too!!!
 He loves his backpack.
 I could EAT HIM UP!!!!
 Mrs. Linda was waiting for him at the door.  He was pleased to hand her the cookies.
 Sunday at Meet the Teacher... Mrs. Linda
 Sunday at Meet the Teacher... Mrs. Kay
 And all was well UNTIL daddy went and said goodbye.  Then he realized we weren't staying to play toys with him and he lost it!
Fear not.  All was well before we even got to the parking lot.  He painted, played, and sang.  He even found a toy horse and showed his teacher his bottom and said, “poop”!!!  When I picked him up he was running around like a wild man.  He had a big day and was excited to tell me he painted.  He hugged his teachers and said he would come back.  And BOY did that 4 hours pass by quickly.   

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...