Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Deer Slayer

You can just call me “The Mighty Deer Slayer”.  I don’t go hunting with Fancy too often, because I’m not much on the cold.  Ford had been asking to go hunting, and Trey said that I had to be in attendance as well.  Since it wasn't’t too cold on Sunday I agreed to go.
No one freak out…. John Brantley didn't go hunting.  He’s way too young, and besides, we wanted to actually see some critters.  The little man doesn't understand how to be quiet.  He got to stay with Puddin and Pops and ride the gator which was “A” okay with him.
 Young Ford was FIRED up.  Can you tell???
 He told me to hop on and pretend to ride with him while we waited on daddy.  Also, please note that the camouflage gun in the front is not real.  That would be Ford’s gun.  He had to put his on the gun rack just like his daddy!!!
 It’s things like this that make my heart smile SOOOOOOOO big!!!!!
 Men and their guns!
 But at the end of the day it was this girl who killed the only deer that day!!!  Ford was proud of me.
 Ford needed a picture too!
Maybe next time my deer will be a beast with a huge set of horns.  Stay tuned….

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...