Friday, October 25, 2013

The Cotton Fields

Last Christmas Trey and the boys gave me a nice Canon camera, and I love dreaming up impromptu photo opportunities.  Living in the south, there is a lot of cotton and I thought I should take them to a cotton field.  So off we went…..
 Yes, I did trespass, because I don’t know whose land I was on.  But its Mayberry so I’m 99% sure that Trey would know, so I felt safe.
 John Brantley wasn't in the mood for all this fun.  I had tried with 3 failed attempts to get him to take a nap today, but it just wasn't in the cards.  Ford successfully messed it up all three times “needing” me for stuff!
 Ford: “Here Buddy.  Feel the cotton.”
 Ford LOVED the cotton fields and I am quite sure he would have run up and down every single row if I would have let him!
My precious babies!!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...