Thursday, May 2, 2013

Whipped Cream in the FACE

There comes a time in every child’s life that they need to experience the love and embarrassment of being sung to at a Mexican restaurant.  Yesterday Ford turned 4.  We have two Mexican restaurants in town and surprisingly enough, we ate at one for lunch and the other for supper.  I told the waiter at lunch that it was Ford’s birthday and asked them to please sing to him.  They did but Ford wasn't having anything to do with the sombrero, the whipped cream, or the dessert.  Naturally, Bitty wore the hat and ate the whipped cream.

Last night we went to the other restaurant and I once again told the waiter it was Ford’s birthday and asked them to sing to him.

Ford was enjoying sipping on his Sprite and minding his own business and little did he know….


 All the yelling, screaming, clapping, and people headed towards him was round 2 of the birthday singing.
 Don’t put that on my head….
 Ummmm, I said NO!
 What do you have in your hand?
 I don’t think I’m going to like this!!
Whipped cream in the face…. 

 H. E. L. P. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I am not happy.  I am NOT happy!
 Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
 Oh my gosh, what have y’all done to me!???!!!
 That’s it…..
 I’m PISSED!!!  (Excuse my choice of words, but it was very fitting)
 They say a picture is worth a thousand words and I couldn't agree more!!!!!

1 comment:

Pat Day said...

Jill. let him put whipped cream in someone else's face . . .

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...