Thursday, May 30, 2013

Maybe not the MVP

I think it’s safe to say that tee-ball is getting better.  Game number one involved some heavy yoga stretching, flower picking, star gazing, field roaming, and crying etc.  After that first night we have been talking about how one should act on the ball field and none of the above are examples of proper behavior.

Ford now understands that he must pay attention, even though it’s hard, actually run after the ball when a player from the other team hits the ball, NOT run after the ball he hits, and make sure he runs the bases and doesn't try to come sit in my lap when he gets frustrated.  

Daddy helping Ford, #4, get ready to bat.
 And he’s up….
 Ford talking to a young lady who has her eye on him!!!!
 Trey has to stand near Ford while he’s out in the field so none of the behaviors I described in paragraph one occur.
 I don’t think it’s very likely he will be catching a ball with that glove on his head!
 My mom, Gran, asked me if I would highlight her hair yesterday and I said I would if she trusted me.  Unfortunately, she declined my offer to document the occasion for my blog viewers enjoyment and pleasure.  It turned out lovely and Ford decided he needed to fix BoomPa’s hair.  What a good sport!
 It’s the little things in life that are so exciting and bring lots of fun to my boys!
 Trey and Ford went to the farm to put a wheel on a gate and Bitty and I opted to stay at home.  We shared a plate of spaghetti and he enjoyed his sucker.
 After he had rubbed that sucker on 50% or more of his body I decided we needed a bath.
John Brantley’s birthday party is on Saturday.  I have spent several days and a lot of hours cleaning my house.  I think I have killed too many brain cells smelling bleach, Clorox, Windex, and Swiffer pads etc.  For the record, next year the boys will have a party together, no presents will be involved, and it won’t be at my house!!!  

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...