Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Rockets and Watermelon Heads

Ford has a buddy named Cade that he has weekly play dates with.  Last week Ford went to his house to play and he came home with a new puzzle.  Apparently Cade isn't a puzzle man like Ford is so we inherited his Mickey puzzle.  I've never been a fan of a puzzle, but Ford sure loves them!

 I’m BEYOND over this cold weather.  It’s making me feel grumpy.  I want to get outside and play before the dog days of summer come, but it doesn't look like that is happening anytime soon being that it was 28 degrees this morning.  We've been spending lots of time playing on the floor.  I am so grateful that my boys love each other or I might pull my hair out!
 Ford has had these big Lego blocks for a while now.  They have been an excellent purchase and are worth every penny.  Bitty enjoys chewing on them and Ford makes them into rockets.
We still have a deep love for tractors, don’t get me wrong, but Ford is obsessed with anything rocket, Mars, outer space, etc.  Does anyone know where I can buy this child a rocket???  

 On Saturday we went to a birthday party in Cleveland.  Trey’s best friend’s son was turning 4 so we headed over to celebrate with James.  They had entertainment by Mr. Watermelon Head.  I was a little goobed out at first, I won’t lie, but he was a HIT with the kids!
 They did interactive songs with the kids and brought along instruments and such to play with.  Bitty strengthened his immune system because he tasted every one of them!
 James and his momma, Julie
 Ford fell asleep in the car on the way over (shocker) and was in one of his “moods” when we got there.  He hadn't ever been to their church, nor did he know all the other kids so he was grabbing my legs and wanting me to hold him   Eventually he warmed up to the idea of it all!
 John Brantley got his first Cheeto.   Being the smart momma that I am, I let his Daddy hold him during this experience!
 Ford and James
 Skinny Urkle-Man
 So our bank gives out suckers when you go through the drive-thru.  Yesterday I had to make a stop by our bank and was given ONE sucker.  Under normal circumstances one would think this would be just fine.  NEGATIVE!  Bitty knows exactly what a sucker is.  He got rowdy.  I had to go into a store before we headed home and he yelled, squealed, grunted, and carried on the entire time.  Ford had to share with him.
 DON’T take it away!!!!!!!!!!!
 Mr. Big Stuff before school today

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...