Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012 Recap Part 2...

MAY

My baby turned 3 and had a construction birthday party.  It was HOT for a 33 week pregnant momma. 
He also had a party at school…
And he had supper at his favorite spot, Rio Lindo.  He didn’t much appreciate them singing to him though! 
A farmer brought a tractor to school!!!
They had a water day at Ford’s school.
I actually left the house look whalish. 
They practiced their baseball skills…. 
We went to the Children’s Museum (Ford’s favorite place!). 
Swimming lessons…
Haircuts…
Puzzles…
 

JUNE

My Grandparents celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a special luncheon thrown by my mom and uncle.  I begged my doctor to let me drive down to Jackson for the special event!
Goodbye F150…
Making popsicles on a hot day…
The nursery is complete…
I honestly thought I was DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That’s what will happen when they won't give a woman in labor any pain medicine.  I know what 10 cm feels like the ALL natural way!!
My precious baby boy arrived on June 13!!!
We made it home and I was coping or attempting to cope with two babies…

JULY

All of my boys...
My good friend, Pam Wilson, came to assist me during my adjustment period.
We celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary on July 9th. 
Puddin and Pops won Yard of the Month.    
Ford went to the dentist for the first time…
JB just hung out…
We sweated in the summer heat…    
We went to the beach with my family…    
John Brantley had professional pictures taken.      


AUGUST       

We had some special “Ford and Momma” time.
My cousin, Leslie, came to visit.   
Cedar Hill Farms…   
My typical days in the summer…
Tate County Fair…
Ford started the 3K program at our church.
We went to the zoo with our cousins.
John Brantley went to work at the law office.
We practiced writing our name…
Trey’s elk head finally came in.
We went to “Meet the Rebels”…
John Brantley’s first time to go to church…
I started John Brantley’s quilt.
 
To be continued…

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...