Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Waiting Game

I am completely finished with school and my new job title is professional mommy.  Thursday by 9:45 I think I missed school just a hair.  Ford was wearing me slap out.  He had asked “why” no less than 7,500 times.  I promise I got more rest at school than I do at home.  I wouldn’t trade it for the world though!!!
 
Last Sunday before church…


 
Practicing our tee ball skills in our Elmo pajamas… and boots of course!

 
Cooking isn’t something I have done a lot of in the last 9 months, but Thursday I decided I would feed us something.  Ford and I went to the grocery store and I ran across this watermelon while shopping.  I thought it would be a good idea to get one.  He was so excited.  I don’t know why… they child won’t eat fruit.  I can only get it in him with apple sauce type things. 

 
Yesterday we went to the Memphis Children’s Museum.  Trey panicked when I said I was going.  He promptly told me I needed to stay home and rest.  I argued my case that I would soon be home bound for weeks and Ford and I needed to get out and play as much as we could.  I WON!!!  We met my sister in-law, Ashley, and the cousins there. 

 
Sweet Jack 
 
Ford is getting some practice here…   











 
Today we have done what little boys do best, play in the mud.  Ford has had a FINE time.  He is out cold right now which means I get my “Suzanne time”.     


I went to the doctor on Thursday.  I was really hoping that I had progressed a lot and she might keep me.  WISHFUL THINKING!  I have made little progress and she told me she would see me in a week.  Now I am wondering if John Brantley is going to be stubborn and stay in there until my scheduled date of June 21.  If that is the case I will have to put myself on bed rest.  I am completely limited on the clothes that will fit me.  Extra Large t-shirts are even becoming snug. (Shameful, I know).  But seriously, I have been recycling and wearing the same outfits more than once a week.  Last night when I woke up for one of my MANY bathroom trips I started having sharp contractions.  I thought OH MY GOSH, this is it.  They lasted for about 10 minutes.  I didn’t wake Trey up because I knew that I needed to be completely sure it was the real deal.  It wasn’t.  As for now, we are still playing the waiting game.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...