Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Who's the Boss?

Do you remember the TV show called “Who’s the Boss”?  Well at our house we have a boss as well.  It’s not Trey, Ford, Delta, or myself.  It’s Toto.  Toto pretty much plans out my day for me.  For instance, yesterday I woke up at 5:00 A.M. for school and this was upsetting to Toto.  She insisted that I lie down on the bathroom floor for a while and feel bad.  Usually Toto likes for me to get in bed early evening while Ford watches “Bob the Builder” and then I go to sleep at 7ish.  I feel like a drug addict because I took Zofran until I became immune to it and now I am on to Phenergan.  The whole deal of “morning sickness” doesn’t apply to me because I feel bad pretty much all day long.
On Thanksgiving we went to my parent’s house.  The day went well until I ate lunch.  I felt bad and we had to go home.  I did get some cute pictures before we left.



 
Our Elf on the Shelf, Elfie, has arrived.  Original name, I know.
 
I think it’s very important that Ford has special Christmas memories when he grows up.  So not only does he have a lovely strand of colored light hanging in his room, he also has his very own Christmas tree.
 
We even painted some ornaments for his tree.

If you remember I said that Ford decided he wanted a green sister.  Well, Aunt Ashley and the girls found Ford a baby Shrek doll and now he has a green sister.  She sleeps with him and I even saw him attempting to share his milk with her.  So sweet. 

Ford got invited to a farm/tractor birthday party last weekend and he had a LARGE time.
On the way home from the party we stopped by the Kroger.  No, not in Mayberry…. We aren’t that fancy.  Ford saw this dog cake and HAD TO HAVE IT.
My tree is up thanks to Puddin.  Ever year she has come to help me decorate, but this year I really don’t think one would be up if she didn’t help.  My drive to do things is at an all-time low.  Thank you Puddin!!!
And here is my Christmas tree skirt I worked on for about 3 months!!!!!
I went to the doctor last Monday (before our trip to the E.R.) and had my first ultra sound.   We have one baby in there and all is well.  I had actually lost 1 pound which was surprising considering the size of my belly.
Ford is better.  He lost 3 pounds while he had the bug and looks like a scrawny little man.  Keep me in your prayers.  I need to feel like the old Jill again.

3 comments:

Lauren and Nick Miller said...

Jill, I'm so sorry you are feeling so bad! I will be praying for you to get over this SOON! Your tree skirt is adorable.

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain...I had 24 hour sickness until almost 6 months. I took zofran the minute my feet hit the floor and again at lunch...it really didn't do a whole lot for me, but without it I wouldn't have been able to get out of bed. I took phenegran at night or a half one during the day when I was especially desperate. But as you know in the end it will all be worth it!

Jenna said...

Where did you get the pattern for that tree skirt? It's too cute!

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...