Saturday, October 22, 2011

What he loves

Trey asked me if we would go with him to the Ole Miss vs. Arkansas game.  I kindly turned him down since I had a lot of laundry to do along with finalizing Ford’s Halloween costume.  As I said before, when I looked for costumes nothing really screamed “Ford” to me so I opted for making him a costume.  What does Ford love?????....  tractors of course.  So what will Ford be for Halloween?  A tractor!!!
All the teachers at school agreed he should be a tractor as well.  One teacher found a picture of a tractor color sheet online and I printed it out.  I had the color sheet made into an overhead transparency and I traced the tractor onto foam filled project board.

 
I then stole my recycle box from school and Puddin cut a hole in the top for Ford to fit through.
 
I spray painted the box green.
I used a box cutter which was risky (I might cut myself) and cut out 2 tractors, 4 wheels, and 2 headlights.
 
Puddin painted on the tires and stripes on the tractor.

 
And here is the final product…..
 
I printed the sticker off the computer



And maybe, just maybe, Ford will wear this on Halloween!!!!!

4 comments:

heatherstockett said...

Oh my word! I knew from the title that it would be something about tractors. That is precious!

Erin said...

Lamar, that is too precious!

Lauren and Nick Miller said...

Jill! Seriously, don't ever call yourself "not crafty"!! That is adorable!

The Dimino's said...

Great job!! This is so cute!!

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...