Monday, April 4, 2011

Ford's Prayers

His new tractor hat
My little man turned 23 months on Friday and before I know it he will be 2 years old.  Tonight while I was rocking him and he was drinking his bottle I told him we needed to say his prayers.  I said “Thank you Jesus for Momma.  Thank you for Daddy.  Thank you for Delta.  Then I went on and named everyone else he knows.  He said, “say more.”  I told him to tell me what he was thankful for.  He said, “Thank you Jesus for the water hose.”  I smiled.  That is something small, but it makes Ford happy and he is thankful for it.  Then he said, “Guess what?”  I said, “What?”  Ford said, “I go outside.”  I told him I didn’t think so and it was time to go to bed.  He is sooo much fun and I am trying to treasure all the time I have with him.  I know that soon he will be “too big” for my hugs and won’t need me to rock him anymore.  Until then I will cherish those sweet moments.


 BoomPa pushing Ford in his car
 "I go fast"
 Me and my little man

3 comments:

Lauren and Nick Miller said...

Precious. I was thinking the exact same thing tonight when Reid was trying to sing along to Jesus Loves Me:)

heatherstockett said...

Almost 2! It'll be here before you know it. I love hearing what Jackson is thankful for. He usually names all his trains :)

The Savage Family said...

What cute pictures. Love the prayers....Hayes is talking all the time and I love it! I can't wait until he can make sentences. No telling what he will say!

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...