Saturday, January 29, 2011

A male-witch in the making???

 This was a rough week at school. I’m not sure if it was the fact that we were actually there 5 whole days, or that Thursday was the first time ALL month we could go outside, or maybe the kids were just out to get me. I kept telling myself that God was not going to give me more than I could handle. One morning I sent my brother a text to pray for me and my attitude and he reminded me that God had me with those children for a reason. Friday got better thank goodness. Don’t get me wrong, I love teaching and can’t imagine doing anything else, but this week being a garbage collector was very appealing for me!!!

I think Ford grew like 3 inches over night. His tennis shoes and church shoes are too small. I noticed on Friday when I picked him up from the babysitter that he was showing off his midriff (I don’t dress him each day, Trey does). Needless to say we went shopping today and low and behold they have summer stuff out. I love summer but I need to find my child some 24 months winter clothes. I was perturbed. I will also not let him wear certain things. No jeans, and no outfits with slogans like “Daddy’s little Tiger” or “Mommy’s Little Hero.” Those goob me out beyond belief. So if you want to donate clothes to the Ford Lamar fund no jeans and no goofy sayings please!

Witch or I guess Warlock????




I usually wouldn’t post something like this but I am just really excited.  I got something today that I have wanted for years.  I have asked Trey for this and he would laugh and so no or say I would have to wait a long long time.  I actually got it for Christmas, but I didn’t get here until today.  He got me a second wedding band!  Thank you Trey, I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Daddy's boots
 Brushing his teeth

Monday is a big day for my side of the family.  My sister in-law is going to have my first nephew, Jack!!!!!  He has been messing with us and making us think he was going to come early, but he decided to wait to make his grand entrance.  Now Ford won’t be the only grandson.  We can’t wait.  I found this picture of Ashley from several years ago before she had Molly Cate (my first niece).  Don’t kill me, Ashley! 
Last Mother’s Day all I asked for was my blog to be published.  Now when is Mother’s Day???... May!!!  I just now did it.  I read someone else’s blog who had gotten theirs done on blurb.com so I pulled up that site.  I am a lot of things, but computer savvy I am not.  I resorted to blogs2print.com and had it done in 10 minutes.  Being the cheap individual I am, I scheduled it to come on February 8th where I would not have to pay tax or shipping.  It came in less than a week.  It’s really pretty good.  I will be so glad I have this in the future.  So much of the stuff I had written about (Ford) I had completely forgotten.  I wish my mother had one of me as a child. 

Until next time…

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my word!!! That picture makes me nervous...I'm now thinking Jack will be bigger than MC...oh no!!

Love the pics and this post!! Can't wait to see your ring...you needed something fun after a bad week at school! Praying for you everyday! Just make it through this next month and it will be all downhill!

Can't wait to see you this week...maybe you and Trey will catch the baby bug!;)

The Dimino's said...

Love the pics of Ford!! He is so cute!! Try Etsy.com for some pant sets or ebay maybe! All of our 24m was last summer. Also the boutiques should have all of their winter clothes half off!! :)
I want another wedding band too!! Maybe I will get it one day!
Praying for you to have a better week!!

Kimberly Roberts Moore said...

Jeans and goofy saying t-shirts are the WORST

heatherstockett said...

All Jackson has is jeans! Ha! Guess Ford won't be wanting any of his clothes. Ford always looks so cute- I wish I could afford to dress Jackson and the other 2 like that but I can't.

Where's a pic of the wedding band?!

Hope your school days get better. Will say a prayer for you :)

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...