Monday, November 1, 2010

Little Circus Clown

 I had, hands down, the cutest clown on the block. Puddin worked very hard to make Ford a clown costume when I became discouraged that all the ones on the internet looked bad or weren’t his size. I put my trust in her and she came through big time. He looked great!!!!!!








We started the night off by heading to our church.  They had a fall festival.  I kind of figured Ford was too little to do most of the stuff there but we checked it out just in case.  I was wrong.  They had a blow up play doo-diddy (not sure what to call it) for pre-schoolers that he enjoyed falling down in. 


 Puddin can play too!!!!


Then we went outside and low and behold they had the inflatable’s.  One look at that slide and it was must have.  Being that Ford is only 18 months he had to have some assistance.  I, along with Uncle Vance, got to go down the slide numerous times.  He cried “AGAIN” when it was time to go. 


Now this wouldn’t be a good post if we didn’t do a “flash-back” and check on the little man back at Halloween 2009.  Puppy dog style….



And if you are wondering where his clown nose, face paint, hat, or wig was… well there was no way that he would have allowed that to happen.

Halloween really wore Ford out.

3 comments:

Janice said...

So cute! He is probably the only clown that I would allow to get near me :)

Lauren and Nick Miller said...

I love the costume!! She did such a good job!

heatherstockett said...

Precious! The only clown I'm not afraid of ;)

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...