Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Monkey Leash Was Needed


Pops (Trey’s dad) is a man on the go.  He can’t sit still and my husband gets it honestly.  Last night us 3 plus Puddin and Pops went to Elaine Arkansas to visit one of Pops’s high school friends and his family.  Elaine is a small town, not somewhere that I would ever want to live.  It’s way too rural for me… it makes Mayberry look like big city life.  Well, we went to the Cannon’s “lodge” if you will for the evening.  If this is roughing it I could get used to this. 


 The kids playing


The sweet little kids in the picture above have a pet deer.  On the way home we stopped by to see their little friend.  Ford loved him.



We ventured to Oxford today with Ford once again.  This time I decided just to do the social scene and let Trey go to the game.  Good thinking too because he needed one of those child leashes.  I have never been so hot or worn out from chasing the little man.  I put him to bed at 6:30.


BoomPa, my dad, was in the grove today and was confused by Ford’s monogram on his outfit!!!  Got to love that.  No, we didn’t steal someone’s outfit.  Those really are his initials.

Tomorrow is Halloween.  What a big day!  It’s time for me to go and rest up myself.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love that Boompa was confused, and I love that outfit!! Your hair looks great too! Please don't get your child a monkey leash!

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...