Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving week and what we have been doing

I’m back!!!  I know it has only been two days, but we have been very productive.  Plus, I have taken a lot of pictures and thought you might like to see the little man during Thanksgiving week. 

Monday

We got up and before 9:00 I was on my third load of laundry. Then we went outside to pull up the 72 flowers Trey and I planted last spring so I can put down some pansies. I asked Trey to get the wheel barrow down (it hangs on the wall) and he forgot. It was quite a challenge (and it’s a good thing I have been working out) but I got it down. My trusty side kick didn’t let me use it to put flowers in. Rather he decided to hitch a ride.



Then we napped and went to the church to take pictures under the Ginkgo tree.  Ford was not in a great mood so the pictures aren’t that good. 








If you will remember we took pictures here last year as well. FLASHBACK……….


Ohhh he was such a squatty little man!!!

Then we changed and went to Puddin and Pops house….





Then back home to play on the railroad tracks




It was time to get out of the fancy clothes and get comfy and eat a popsicle. 
 Tuesday

We went to play with Gran today and before we left she suggested we stop by the park to feed the geese.  Ford had gone to feed the geese before and I hadn’t so it was a real treat.  They sure aren’t scared of humans…however, Ford was scared of them.



When we got back in town we went to vote.  And would you know that when we walked out of the building a fire truck was pulling up, which happens to be high on Ford’s list.  Lucky for him one of Trey’s best friends is a fireman and happened to be on that truck.  So you know who got to give it a test drive. 



When we finally got home Ford needed some juice and a little Baby Einstein tractor show.  We watch it daily, sometimes as many as three times per day! 

And we ended our day sitting in the frig. 

1 comment:

Kimberly Roberts Moore said...

Ford has to be the best dressed squirt in Mayberry!! What a little cutie pie!!

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...