Monday, November 29, 2010

Eyebrows

Oh how I wish I had a witness or a video camera to record the conversation I just had with Trey. Here’s the set up… we are lying on the couch facing one another. He asks: “Did you do something different with your eyebrows yesterday?” I reply… “No.” He said… “Well, I was noticing them in church yesterday and they look different. Are you sure you didn’t do anything?” I said… “I didn’t yesterday, but I had them waxed on Friday.” He said… “Oh I knew it was something. They look really thick and bushy and then they get real thin. I don’t know the standard procedure on that but if mine looked like that I would fire someone. You really need to go look in the mirror. They look bad. I mean I guess if you are okay with them then I am okay with them.” And for the record… I am okay with them. MEN!!!!!

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...