Sunday, July 25, 2010

I shudder at the thought

There is not a lot to talk about since my last entry but I was feeling kind of blogsie so I thought I would entertain someone with my gibberish. On Thursday I went to work out with my trainer. Since her daughter, Lucy, was away at camp I left Trey to baby-sit Ford. When I left the house he was still in his pajamas and I knew Trey would have to dress him since he would be going to work for about 30 minutes. This was the attire that was chosen.
I shudder at the thought of ever leaving Trey alone with Ford for more than a few hours. I am afraid I would be terribly embarrassed! I am still very particular about what I will and will not let Ford wear. He is still a baby so I want him to dress like one and not a little boy yet. He has never worn a pair of khakis or blue jeans and it will be a while before I let him.

Helping Ms. Judy work at Pop’s and Daddy’s office.

I haven’t talked about my quarter collecting much lately. I still have several to go. Be on the look out for Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and Utah. I keep getting the same ones over and over.

Last night we went out to eat for Trey’s 30th birthday. He actually won’t be 30 until August but he celebrated turning 30 with some other friends who also have birthdays around this time.

I go back to school on THURSDAY! Where has my summer gone???? It seems like the summers keep getting shorter and shorter. It will probably kill me when I have to drop Ford off at the sitter on Thursday. He and I have spent many many hours of quality bonding time this summer. We have learned new things. Our skills this week have been counting and blowing kisses. Tonight we took some pictures in the backyard before bedtime.
Chasing Delta
I am going to try to keep up with my blogging when I go back to work. I am going to be much busier this school year than last.



Have a great week!!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I know you hate for him to grow up to quickly but Ford is adorable in that third picture--in his overalls and boots holding the hose!

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...