Monday, April 26, 2010

Need I Say More??

Trey had week 2 of basketball at our church with the youth. Need I say more???
On Saturday, we went to Germantown to Caroline’s second birthday party. My sister in-law, Ashley, takes decorating to a whole new level. She had everything sooo cute!! It basically stressed me out since Ford has his party this weekend. The kiddos got to go on a bird hunt using binoculars made out of swimming noodles, paint a picture with bird feathers, and eat yummy food. Ford was a little nervous at first but soon enjoyed himself thoroughly.

Molly Cate and Caroline putting on lip gloss

Ford and Uncle Ken
Ford and Gran


Eating

He just wasn't ready for the picture

Caroline in Boompa's shoes

Group hug

I know... this is just wrong!!!!

Caroline and her cupcake

A sweet friend in town made Ford this precious outfit that he wore to church on Sunday. We played outside right before we left for Sunday school.  And for anyone who might be confused about the initials on his outfit… they are correct. His actual name is Jefferson Hannaford Lamar.

We went to Double Decker in Oxford on Sunday after church. It was a nice day but a little difficult getting a stroller thru the crowds. Little man just sat back and relaxed and sipped on some apple juice.
This is Ford’s birthday week. On Saturday my baby will be 1. I absolutely CANNOT believe it. Trey just came in here and I asked him if he remembered what we were doing on this day last year. He looked at me like I was a crazy woman and said no. I then proceeded to tell him everything we did the week that Ford was born last year. He asked how I remembered it all. Special talent I guess!!! I remember weird stuff. Well, if you must know what we did on this day last year I will tell you. We went to the Tate County Republicans dinner and I won the best door prize. Anyone who has been reading my blog for at least a year would remember this ….
I won this bakers rack that now sits on our back porch. I need to put some pretty plants on it.

I really plan to blog a lot this week and talk about my pregnancy journey leading up to the big birth of Fordman. I may even get brave enough to put some old belly shots on here… so STAY TUNED!

4 comments:

Lauren and Nick Miller said...

I loved all these pictures! I was laughing out loud at a few of them;) That's a great idea to blog about your pregnancy this week...I may have to steal your idea for next week:)

heatherstockett said...

Happy birthday week to sweet little Ford! Love pics of him having a meltdown ;) Hope you have a great week!!

Kimberly Roberts Moore said...

OMG!! I remember when you posted about that bakers rack! i cannot believe its been a year! Happy Birthday to the little man!!!!

Ashley said...

just read this..missed it somehow!?!? those pictures are just GREAT!!! I need those...every picture I took of Ford was blurry!!! Can't wait for tomorrow!

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...