Tuesday, February 10, 2009




A few weeks ago Trey and I attended The Crystal Ball. It is a fundraiser for the Community Foundation of Northwest Mississippi. We had a nice evening filled with good food, entertaining music, and an enjoyable time of watching intoxicated people bid ridiculously high amounts for things at a silent auction.

Compliments of the overpriced tickets each couple gets their picture taken, but we were lucky enough to have ours taken a few more times. Trey and I were in the Commercial Appeal the following week because (I think) the photographer thought he was cute!!! Trey, along with two other Senatobia natives, were also featured in the January/February issue of Click magazine. I just wanted everyone to know that pregnancy hasn’t slowed us down too much. We still make an occasional appearance at social events.

The next post I make we will reveal baby boy Lamar’s name. Check back soon!!!!!!!!



No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...