Monday, February 2, 2009

Times a Ticking....

I am now 26 weeks pregnant (14 to go) and Willis still doesn’t have a “real” name, his nursery is nowhere close to being ready, and I don’t have a clue about what to expect. Trey seems to think that we have a lot of time to think about names, but I would love to give him his official name.
As far as the nursery goes, it’s a work in progress. We pawned some of the furniture in the study (soon to be baby’s room) off to Vance, Trey’s brother, and I have cleaned out the closet. Now, all that was in the closet is all over the floor. It’s a mess. We are having a man come and paint the ceiling a sky blue tomorrow, so I hope Trey decides where he wants to put all of his man toys before then. We have a baby bed, two chests with book shelves (one shelf will be removed for a changing area), a chair and ottoman have been ordered, and curtains and bedding is being made. I guess you can say we are moving in the right direction.
I have tried to register for some baby goods at Target and Babies R Us, but like I said, I don’t know what to expect, much less what to register for. So if you are bored enough to read my blog then please check out my two registries and see what I am lacking. I need all the help I can get.

I am attaching a belly picture for your enjoyment and pleasure!!!!

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...