Tuesday, January 20, 2009

How Pregnancy Has Changed My Life



1. I have to go to the bathroom about once every hour when awake.
2. I enjoy a handicapped stall now.
3. I get up between 2-5 times a night to go to the bathroom.
4. My belly button is beginning to stick out.
5. I am constantly tired.
6. My appetite has increased.
7. By the end of the day my body aches like an 85 year old woman.
8. My toe nails are no longer painted.
9. Something inside of me kicks constantly (baby).
10. I can smell a lot better now.
11. I cry more.
12. I am constantly thirsty.
13. Socks leave a mark on my ankles/calf muscles now (swelling).
14. It’s hard to bend over and put on my shoes.
15. My finger nails and toe nails must be cut once a week.
16. I waddle when I walk.
17. All of my pants have an elastic waist band.
18. People ask to rub my belly.
19. A seat belt is becoming uncomfortable.
20. I sleep with 3 pillows.


1 comment:

Katie said...

Awwwww aren't you ready to hold him? I am.

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...