Thursday, April 18, 2024

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by....



Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever.....

We recreated a 2016 version....


Sweet Bryan comes to church with us on Wednesdays and Sundays.




We recreated another 2018 picture....


The day after Easter Ford was to play a baseball game at Bayou.   Bitty pitched a fit about going saying, "If you felt as bad as I did you wouldn't go."   So I said, "Fine we will go to the doctor!"   I decided to take Annie too.   Bitty had strep.   Annie had strep, double ear infection and bronchitis.   Her breathing was so bad we had a breathing treatment in the office and got an inhaler.


She had to miss her first softball game but was ready for game #2.

Ford finished up junior high ball in Oxford two weeks ago...

The 8th graders minus Axton.
Pampering my feet....

Annie and I enjoy pampering ourselves....

Soloar Eclipse Day....

Annie, Sydney and Carter

Bitty plays baseball 5 straight weekends in a row.   I took him to the Friday games at 6:00 and 9:00.

BoomPa and Patty came
Oliver's team was playing too.

We got home at almost midnight.

Katie's daughter, Colbie, was playing volleyball in Southaven.   I zipped up to see her on Saturday.

Ms. Hayes was watching a video of a teacher who had a board that said RTT TBS.   Resist the temptation to be stupid!!!!!   We needed some signs.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...