Sunday, October 22, 2023

Let's Go Somewhere for Fall Break

Right now my family is all gone to the farm to hook some piece of equipment up to the tractor and I am home alone which allows me time to blog.   I can't ever seem to catch up even though I try and try.  

Bitty shot a goose in the backyard and Tuck thought it was his.


We went to a little celebration for Oliver before he had some big scans.   The chemo is working and he's getting better!!!!

Tuck came home from school and we take him out in public some.

BoomPa and Patty made it to soccer.
Ok so we NEVER do anything for fall break or spring break because that's just how we roll.   I REALLY didn't want to stay home and do laundry which is my life.   I told Trey we needed to go somewhere.  He didn't agree.  We had some friends going to Fort Morgan so when he realized others were going he agreed.

We skipped out a little early on a Thursday and headed for Ocean Springs.

We stayed at The Roost.   I highly recommend this place.   I wish we had gotten to spend more time there.
Our room...




Dinner
He won't eat much but he will eat seared tuna.   Go figure.

Our Uber ride had a karaoke machine and strobe lights.  Bitty: "I enjoyed every minute of that."

Breakfast


Hank Zuber, a representative, let us borrow his golfer to cruise Ocean Springs.




Car Show...









So this was part 1 of fall break.....

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...