Friday, October 13, 2023

BPA Takes on Eminence

So my family loves the little hidden gem, Eminence, MO.   We had been a total of 3 times and are always hungry for me.   Trey had told some of the baseball dads about our canoe spot and they wanted a piece of the action too.   So we planned and trip and set off the weekend after Labor Day.   

Here are all 25 of us in cars....

Lamar
Bledsoe
Hill

Upchurch 

Lundine
Jones
We were worried about what they'd think when they all arrived, but I think they were pleasantly surprised with this little spot in the middle of nowhere.




Ayla and Annie





The next morning, the bus picked us all up for the trip.


We loaded into 11 canoes...




Regan...love her!

LisaJo, me, Alanna, Angie, Regan, McClain, Ryleigh, and Ryan





Bitty, Holt, Cohen, Grady, Pace, Rob, Griff, and Ford

Richard, Trey, Mark, Matthew, and Tim






Griff killed a snake with a rock.



The kids all jumped off of a rock.   Bitty had to go first to pave the way.

Rob giving Annie a ride....


Alanna and me


Oh it was big fun and I think they'd all go back!!!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...