Saturday, September 2, 2023

Back At It....2023

The summer went by in two blinks and it was time to start school again.  

I'm going into my sixth year at MHS and will finally be teaching the same thing, same subjects, no new curriculum since I began.  It's also time to teach Annie....so I will have taught them all.
Annie gets Ms. Hayes and me.   Naturally, I forgot to take a picture with her.

This is as creative as I get....

Bitty has 4 teachers in 5th grade.... Mrs. McCormick

Mrs. Willoughby

Mrs. Angle

Mrs. Blaylock

Amily, Anne Walker, and Annie

Class of 2033 swimming party

Kate and Annie

When parents decorate your kleenex


Meet the Chiefs...2033 junior high

Griff and Ford







My babies



No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...