Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Sweet June Time

Summer has been a lot of things, but calm and laid back it has not.   We have been on the go and BUSY!  One night it stormed and then I saw this pretty sky.

I hung the artwork in the playroom.

I made a collage in the 1/2 bath
Our town had a Red, White, and Bike Night



Sydney, Annie and Anne Walker

Annie and Sydney

Ford's team played in West Palm Beach, FL.   It took us two days to get there.





We drove for 10 hours and landed in an area in north Gainesville, FL.   I legit thought Trey was lying when he said we were staying in a school bus.   Ohhhhh but he wasn't.

I literally was still awake at 4:00 AM



The next day they went to some natural spring to tube.

Then we headed down to south FL.

We finally made it to Jupiter/Palm Beach area and Jessica came to see us!!!!

Hotel rooftop






Breakfast


No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...