Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Mothers and Beach Boys

The last few years I have spent my Mother's Day with Ford's baseball team.   We are a fun group of mommas and I am happy to be a part of it.


Regan and I found some top quality seats for the championship.






Annie always has a fan club at her softball games.   I am so glad my children still have their Great Grandmother, Bobba.


The last week of school I went with Trey to Meridian to see what all was going on in the thriving town.   While there we were wined and dined and got to enjoy seeing The Beach Boys.


We ran into Caleb Luke's parents

Mike Love...original Beach Boy


And Bruce Johnston and I became fast friends and hung out a good 30 minutes.





Jill Aycock is my little sisters in DDD"s mom.

One of the best concerts...



No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...