Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Field Tripping, Soiree Going and Ball Playing

There used to be a time when I actually HAD more free time to blog and I would blog multiple times a week.   Now I feel like my blogs are lacking and I am constantly playing catch-up.

The second graders went on a field trip to The Pink Palace last week.   It was so nice to be mom and not Mrs. Lamar.   Even though I teach at the school with my kiddos, I don't get to see them much.

Dove hitched a ride with us...


Apparently all of my children are small for their age!   I used to think Annie was tall....



Lunch at Belly Acres


Imax movie on dinosaurs 





Saturday was a nice day to kind of be around the house which rarely happens....Bitty and Gaines found the mud.

Saturday night Trey and I attended the formal event at Northwest Community College...The Soiree.  

Marty Stuart was the entertainment...






Puh was honored as a special alumni....


Sunday I went with Ford to Cordova to baseball.   His team wasn't playing so he played up with 14U.   They won and got some bling.

Ford and Griff

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...