Monday, November 21, 2022

Meet Tuck

The kids have been begging for a dog for months now.   Literally.   As much as I didn't need anything else on my plate, I caved and we found a British Lab.   A family in town had a male and we kind of fell in love with him.  We went to visit several times and decided he was the dog for us.  Before he even came to live here they had named him: Tucker Thomas Lamar....Tuck.

This is the day he came to live with us....



They wore him out.


Ford turned 13.5 the day we adopted Tuck.

He's 4 feet 11.5 inches
86 pounds
size 6.5-7 in mens

We can't forget about the Gingko tree at our church....











The sickness hit our house pretty hard.  Ford had strep.  Bitty had flu.   Annie had a mystery virus.   Ford had fever for 7 days.


Trey took Bitty to a NWCC game.    He was pleased with the chicken wings.

This is one of my students.   We talk about bucket lists at school.  I told them if they ever saw a Buc-ee's gas station they needed to stop.  She went on a trip and brought me back a prize.   I squealed.
Grandparent's Day 2022..... I forgot to take pictures!!!!!!



Day 5 of sickness with no diagnosis.

Every year since I student taught, I have read the book, Frindle, with my students.   A few years ago I incorporated a project to design their own pen.  I love it.

The art teacher sent me this one day!!

Trey hosted a MHS junior high football banquet.

Daddy sent me a hunting picture.

Our loaded tea place offered teas for teachers the week of Thanksgiving.  People could send a teacher a tea.  Taylor sent me one!!!!!!

It made my day!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...