Sunday, September 11, 2022

I Got My Hair Did

Annie went to softball camp back in the summer.  She loves the sport and the coach asked her to be a bat girl at some of the home games.  I think she was in her element out there "helping" the big girls.  Her favorite is Maycee who is holding her here after she hit a homerun!
God's beauty

It's rare, real rare, that we get to stay at home and enjoy just being here.  A few Friday nights ago we got to sit on the back porch and watch tv!



The boys at the farm doing man things....


Ford is apparently old enough to drive a tractor by himself!

Date night to the Oyster Bar


Ford has perfected a toe-touch!

I got my hair done a few weeks ago.  It was so pretty until the humidity got it.  I am going to get a Brazilian blowout soon.  I'm hoping for BIG things!


Just some shots of my #10



This picture cracks me up.....He's so tiny!

More beauty made by God!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...