Sunday, August 21, 2022

Momma and Daddy Take a Trip-Part 3

Now we are on to the last leg of our trip.  We left Key West, drove about 20 minutes to I don't remember where, and got a on boat.
The trip was planned beautifully because each stop got better and better.  The boat ride was 10-15 minutes.

And we arrived at Little Palm Island.  It's 5.5 acres.  No kids.  No TV.  Hardly any guests and just the right amount of staff.


Our room/hut



See....no people

He's just living his best life


Sunset cruise right after we arrived.








The island





Check out the menu....

Room service....breakfast every morning

Pool right outside our room


Looking for sharks or something 

Living my best life

We took a little boat for a cruise




Our living room

View from our room


Dinner night 2


Our second day it rained


We kayaked around the island

The last night I felt bad so no make-up to dinner.





I couldn't sleep because I was trying to stop taking my restless legs medicine, so I was chilling by the pool at midnight.

Time to go home...




The boat we left on....


Bye Key West

And that concludes our six day trip.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...