Thursday, June 30, 2022

Sebastopol was LONG overdue

Excuses. I hate excuses. We all make them. I’ve been full of excuses, kids, work, baseball, time, traveling, not a good time, etc. But today I went to see some of my dad’s side of the family. If a cousin I hadn’t seen in 7 years could drive 12 hours, I could drive 2.5. It was GOOD for my soul to be in a house full of family that I don’t get to see much. Annie had the best time seeing some cousins and recreating a picture. I feel rejuvenated.

Emily 4, Sophia 7, and Annie 7





John Davis

We decided to recreate a picture....

7 years ago....



Dad, Aunt Sandra, and Aunt Carole

Cousin Doug

The littles helped me fix my room up!

Playing with Lincoln and Nora

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...