Monday, June 13, 2022

And we are busy as bees

I have a new job....did I tell y'all?  I don't actually get paid for it.  I do it because it's more of a duty.  I am an official Uber driver for my kids.... I am also Uber Eats for Trey.  Let me explain.  My three offspring have 7,000 activities, all over the place, at all times of the day.  I, Jill Anthony Lamar, and responsible for getting them there safely and picking them up.   After art camp (for Annie) one day we invited a new friend over to play.  Documented below...
We have been busying our summer with appointments.  I think most of us have gone to the eye doctor.  Bitty got contacts and Annie got new specs.

Wednesday nights at church are consisting of water activities and preaching of course....


Trey and I went to Jackson two weeks ago because he was honored for a 2022 Rise Award.  I really don't know what that means other than he's important and does big things.  I hold down the fort at home.

This was 10 years ago....

Exactly ten years to the day, we were in Jackson standing on the same porch.

Because we are cool like that

Bitty's team played in New Albany.  Daddy was giving him a speech.

The eye you get when your son isn't liking the speech and the momma takes pictures.

In between games we went shopping in New Albany and supported local businesses.  I bought Annie her first ring.


They WON!




Ford and Puh went to Jackson to give money to the children's hospital and met Ben and Erin.

Ford's baseball team is so much fun.  All the moms and sisters ordered these cool hats for the out of state tournaments.

Ford has junior high work outs in the summer.  On Tuesday after his 6th basketball scrimmage he was fouled while going for a layup.  He fell and ummmm well.... The ER happened.



We were told he fractured the end of the long bone in his upper arm.




The next day he went to see an orthopedic doctor.  Three doctors said it was broken and after x raying the good arm it was determined it was more than likely sprained and there was some stuff going on in the growth plate.  Casted him for a week.



She got jealous

Birdie spent the night


Annie went to soccer camp and her team won the scrimmage

BPA players and dads minus Trey

UBA is over....last picture with Daddy

When you need to show off your guns

And then look like an old lady

I got up to run/walk and caught this beautiful sunrise

Oh my stars...this kid is wild!

Gaines spent the night

Birthday breakfast

Anne Walker was fixing Annie's hair

Pre Bible school




Bitty, Gaines, and Mary

Faye and I have been teaching third and fourth grade VBS for years

Bryan came

We ate at Rio Linda for his birthday

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...