Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Crazy, Busy Month of May

Since we got back from Disney World I feel like I have been running a 5K that never ends.  We literally got back and hopped back into our crazy, busy life.  The next day was Ford's 13th birthday and his team was playing in Oxford.  In between games, we went to one of the player's houses for lunch and a little party.

The cousins drove down so Molly Cate could have some practice driving.

They won!

My sweet students and my teaching partner made me a welcome back sign.  I felt so loved.  I also returned for Teacher Appreciation week.  On Monday the students bring you flowers!

Snack time 

My class won Boosterthon.

I told them if they won I'd let them make me into a human sundae.  I honestly didn't think out of 20 classes that we'd win.



We love our town and the fun things that go on.  The Five Star City Fest is super fun and the kids love playing.


More baseball on Mother's Day

My blessings





Bobba made an appearance. 

Bling






Annie got to go to the zoo because she sold a lot of tickets for a school fundraiser. 





The sixth graders went to the zoo.  I didn't need to miss work again so Ford rode with Hayes.



I hosted the third grade end of the year party at my house.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...