Sunday, January 23, 2022

Hands up for Offense and Defense



I like rewards and recognition for a job well done.  I my classroom I give several extra credit opportunities.  Our school uses Accelerated Reader (A.R.).  I think it's a great tool and I encourage the students to read and take tests.  I give each child a goal of 15 points per 9 weeks.  If they can meet this goal with a 75% or better I give them an extra 100 in reading, a certificate, and a little treat!
Since I teach at a private school we can have devotional time, prayer time, and talk about God.  I also give them a Bible verse each week.  If they can correctly write at least 6 out of the 9 I give them a drop a grade in their lowest subject.  That's pretty big too!

Bitty loves to hunt and he's dying to kill a big buck.

He is my child that NEEDS that one on one time.

Flies.  Huge flies.  I don't know why they like to get in the boys' bathroom windows, but they do.  I read that putting a bar of Irish Spring Original Soap in the window helps.  It did!!!!  They don't like the smell.

A cat adopted us.  I don't like cats.  Sorry if you do.  I will, however, be glad to buy cat food if it'll each some critters.

Ford went to see this with a friend and loved it.

Patty's mom's house was featured on Home Town a few weeks ago.  It was fun seeing her on TV.

My babies walking to school.

Annie had a fun playdate after gymnastics and a special stop by Mac & Charlies for ice cream.

At the end of a long day.....

These sweets girls love to give hugs.

Short man problems....when you can't reach the microwave.

Annie loves to play with my old little cars.  I might have sat down there and played with her.

We signed her up for city league basketball.  I'd say she has a long way to go.  She's trying though.  She keeps those hands up on offense and defense.

And she's the smallest one on her team.



All 3 of  my boys killed a deer.

Ford's peewee basketball season has concluded.  He really played well and had a good time.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...