Sunday, January 16, 2022

New Orleans Sugar Bowl Part 1

Trey said he wanted to go to the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans at the end of December.  In order for me to go I had to get a covid test before the big trip.  Ashley snuck this picture of the q-tip twisting in my nasal passage.  It was NOT as bad as the first go round in July of 2020 when Fancy got the rona.  I passed.  NEGATIVE!!!!

I got her back!

We put on our shirts and headed south.

On the way we stopped at the capitol so the cousins could have a tour.


We made it to Trey's favorite lunch spot when going to N.O.

We left the kiddos in the room and hit the streets for a bit.



The Hales met us at Pat O's.



Elevator




Annie was dying to ride in a horse and buddy.  $100 later we did just that.









They loved catching beads from the balconies.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...