Sunday, December 26, 2021

Not even a bird

Every year I look forward to Betsy's Dirty Santa Party.  We have the most fun and literally laugh all night long.  It never disappoints.


I love a tradition.  They make my heart happy.  We meet the cousins at The Pink Palace to go through The Enchanted Forest to see Santa.





It was sooooo crowded this year.  I've never seen such.  The line was at least 1.5 hours long.  I got out a $20 and made Bitty ask someone if we could get in front of them.  It worked!!!!




Trey wanted to take the kids ice skating afterwards.  It was silly expensive so we opted for a picture with Bitty's dream car instead.

And we headed to Bass Pro.




She did not want to wear a smocked dress.  My days are limited and I'm sad.

As I wait on the boys to shop.

Bass Pro wore her out.
Last week at church a sweet student stopped me.  He had made these ornaments for me.  My eyes might have gotten wet.

Trey begs me to go hunting with him.  Last week I caved.

Ford, Annie, and I went to a stand.

We didn't see anything.  I don't think we even saw a bird!  Annie was loud.  LOUD!
Bitty and Trey saw a few.

We've been busy with appointments and such.  While I took Ford to the orthodontist I dropped Bitty off with friends at Spider Man.

Basketball in Tupelo.

Bitty has a wiggle tooth and Annie wanted to help.

My first attempt at a charcuterie board.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...