Monday, November 22, 2021

Ohhhh that Gingko Tree

Our church has a beautiful Gingko Tree out front.  It is a picture of beauty during the month of November, and people from near and far from and take pictures under this beaut.  


Now normally, Bitty hate pictures, acts like a turd, and ruins most of my pictures.  However, on this day he was feeling his inner model and actually cooperating.  I think he thought I would buy him prize.  It's my understanding that he should behave without a reward.


Ford isn't a fan of pictures either.



Sister straight up REFUSED to wear pantyhose.   I can't say I blame her, but I was tortured as a child with those darn things.






He adores her and I am pretty sure the feeling is mutual.



They turned out pretty cute to have come nasty from school to the tree!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...