Saturday, October 2, 2021

Sick for 7 days....

Annie and Bitty got invited to go to a birthday party at an indoor jumping facility called Whippersnaps a few weeks ago.  It was a rainy day so this activity pleased me very much.
This kids went to the farm to play and eat....
The face of a man who wouldn't admit it was his fault for locking the keys in my car at church.

Last week at school we had homecoming week.  That means A LOT of dressing up.  I am on the struggle bus daily to get out the door.  By throwing in themed dress up days I was really struggling.





Ford's group.....
Mardi Gras Day..... This day began the 7 day stomach bug sickness for Bitty.







Hippie Day....



All I knew was I didn't want what he had....  Throwing up and diarhea for a week. 


Tacky Christmas sweater day...

Mrs. Jackson....

Trey got to toss the coin at the Northwest game...


Annie had on new sparkly shoes...

Bitty went back to school on Friday after missing three days.... then was sick 3 more days.


This is one of my students.  He loves hugs and is as sweet as they come.


Annie preaching about God


Bitty got down to 49 pounds...

Ford's team went out with a bang winning their last fall tournament.



Soccer has begun...





Last peewee pep rally for my boy....







And he got hurt..... Hit helmet to helmet running a play.

Practicing for the future....

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...