Sunday, August 29, 2021

Lately...photo dump

I do love a picture of a sleeping baby.  This was taken one night at about 6:15 PM.  Sister just couldn't hang anymore.
Bit is enjoying third grade, I think.  As you know, he's in one of my classes.  He proudly told me he likes the other teacher's class better than mine.  I haven't lost any sleep over it!

Annie's class..... (Notice the yellow hair bow)


Annie asked to take a picture on this bench at church last week.

We love the pool!!!!!!


This little bundle turned 6.5 on August 23.  Half birthdays matter too!


Ford was a one sock wonder because he wrecked his bike and hurt his toe.

Again, I love a sleeping baby.

Wednesday night at church the kids played messy games to end the summer before starting back to regular Wednesday nights.





It looks like Annie entered her first wet t-shirt contest!!!!





On Thursday of last week, Ford played his first peewee football game.  Annie was cheering him on at 6:15 AM.


My #4 Quarterback and Safety




AND and and.....the ball boy and water boy did a great job too!

Friday was camp day at school.  Mrs. Hayley and I showing our spirit.

Annie went to cheer camp and had a large time!!!!

More pool....

And Annie requested another picture on the same bench.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...