Friday, June 25, 2021

Baseball too many places

I'm going on my fourth year teaching at the kids' school and will be in my third classroom.  Moving rooms means cleaning out, organizing, and buying new stuff.  I have two foldable tailgating tables I use in my classroom to store junk under and keep buckets of reading books on top of.  I must hide the junk underneath the table, so I skirt it with material.  What would one do with extra material????   Well, Ford and Annie made her an outfit of course!
I love to go to the pool.  We usually can swing about 1 day per week with all the craziness we have going on.  Last time I saw one of my best buddies from school!!!!

Bitty is all boy.  He's 100% boy.  He's rough.  He's tough.  He ain't scared.  The other day he went snake hunting with a few people.  No snakes were seen, but Bitty found a turtle!  He must attract them!

Rednecks....

Annie asked to brush my hair the other day.  It brought back memories of me brushing my mom's hair when I was little.  She'd pay me a dollar to fix her up.

Annie went to art camp at school.  She was VERY proud of her habitat.

Last week in Jackson Trey was recognized as a Main Street Hero.


The little kids and I stayed in Jackson since Bitty had a baseball tournament.  We had to kill some time.  We hit up the Children's Museum.  

Annie's face made contact with the Velcro wall.  She got a love mark on her chin.



Butter anyone???


Our hotel had a pool....

We went to see my 94 year old grandmother....

Bass Pro is always a good choice....

Bitty played 4 games in the State Tournament.  He even pitched some.

The velcro love mark on her chin.....   Eating at Swaggy's

Where is Ford one would ask?   Well, his team was playing in Marietta, Georgia.  Being that we can't be in 85 places at once, we recruited Puh to help.  She showed up and showed out.


She hauled Ford all over creation.



Puh for president!  We couldn't do it without her!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...