Sunday, May 2, 2021

First Annual Sister in Laws Trip - Part 1

My brother started dating Ashley when I was 14 years old.  They've been together almost 25 years now.  She is like my sister.  I decided a few months ago we needed to start going on a yearly trip together.  So we decided on a long weekend in Nashville.

One night I had a severe dose of restless leg syndrome and couldn't sleep so I was browsing Amazon.  I found these cute shirts.  This is now a staple when it comes to the annual trip....we must have a shirt.

Thursday we both taught school and then I headed to pick her up.  

I drove to Nashville and we arrived at The Graduate around 8:00!

I'm pretty sure the bell boy thought we were lesbians when he wheeled that cart into our room and saw one bed.  That was the only option we had as far as bed choices go.

The lobby is sooooo cute, complete with tons of couches.  We decided to pose on all of them.


After we unpacked we skipped across the street to grab some appetizers for supper.
I love an Old Fashioned.  I made her get one too.  She doesn't appreciate them like I do.

Friday we slept in and the cruised over to Franklin.  My college buddy owns the store, Gin-O, so we shopped there.

The doorman said that Gray's was a cute place to eat so we tried it out.


This was a HOT sandwich. 

Ashley goes to Nashville a lot and knew the ins and outs of where to go.  We went to some sketchy indoor mall.  The best thing I found there was this huge chair.


There were party wagons and bachelorette parties galore. 


At the top of our hotel was a swanky bar called White Limozeen.  It was definitely a chick joint.  It had some amazing people watching.


 

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...