Saturday, February 20, 2021

A Loud Two Hours

Due to Covid, I cannot really see my children much at school.  Classrooms are for the teacher and students only.  But I do happen to see cute stuff like this in the hallway sometimes.  I treasure these things.
The men at my house love some hunting.  On this day, the boys were going duck hunting and Bitty was helping to pack.




Someone sent me this from Bitty's Valentine's party.

She loves sweets like her momma!

Bitty played city league basketball for 5 weeks.  He is a hustler and really did a good job!






Last Saturday we had Annie's 6th birthday party...slightly early.  I called a lady to make her cake.  I said she will be six...I don't care what it looks like.  I thought it turned out great!


Twelve little girls came.

They all brought a present.  Oh my stars!  I hadn't let her have presents since her first birthday party.  I remember why.

It was a loud two hours.

The next day was Valentine's Day.





No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...