Saturday, December 12, 2020

Attempting a Christmas card picture and a little gobbling....

I'm just going to be up front and honest....taking Christmas card pictures of my children ticks me right off.  There, I said it.  It does.  It's not joyous or happy.  They don't cooperate.  They fight.  They cry.  They blink.  They complain.  It's the complete package of a nightmare.  I tried three separate days, three separate outfits, and locations.  Day 3 I said, "We will stand out here and freeze before I give up."  I don't like my card, but I had about 500 pictures to choose from!!!!





Thanksgiving 2020 was at my house with my family of 5, my brother's family of 5, my dad, and Ashley's dad.









Not only was it Thanksgiving, but it was also Uncle Ken's birthday!!!!




Kid Table....



Trey took the city boys out for some redneck gun shooting fun!

Then we watched Dr. Pimple Popper.  It's so nasty, but you just have to watch!

How many people can fit on one couch?

Annie loves Uncle Ken


Ford's deer head

More attempts at a Christmas card picture...




Glad that's over with!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...