Sunday, November 29, 2020

Zoo animals are scared of the rona

Our house has been a work in progress the last 5.5, almost 6 years.  I have slowly, but surely, been buying and sprucing things up.  Decorating isn't my cup of tea so I have a lady who helps me.  My bedroom was very dark and we have been working to lighten it up.  I'm pleased thus far.

We got home Wednesday afternoon, the week before Thanksgiving, from our trip.  I went to work on Thursday and then missed school again on Friday to go with Bitty on a school field trip to the zoo.

Contemplating getting wet...

Sean, Oliver, Coy, Bitty, Carson, Eli, and Trey

Bitty can't act right




How many kids can you stuff inside of a tree?




Only about 1/3 of the animals were out....I guess they are scared of the rona.




Annie's class had their annual Thanksgiving Day feast.  I hate hate hate to miss this fun stuff.  I am OVER the corona.



I have 4 trees in my house this year.  You heard that right, 4!  I have my big tree, Annie's tree in her room, a small tree with kid made ornaments, and this tree with all our Christmas cards from my little family and pictures with Santa.

We had Thanksgiving early at the farm with Puh and Pops.



No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...