Monday, July 20, 2020

Fat Lips and All Better

Juggle, juggle, juggle.... it's what we do.  The Bit played city league baseball as well as competitive ball.  His run at city league came to an end last week.  I'd say my short stop had a great season and it brought my heart much happiness that the team and the fans called him "Bitty".


For the kid who won't eat anything, he said, "You dare me to eat this pepper?"

It might have been hot!

Puddin sent me birthday shopping and Sister came with.  She insisted that I NEEDED this dress.  I told her I didn't have anywhere to wear that beautiful thing, so she modeled it for me!

And she scored herself some clip on earrings.  You don't even know how bad I wish my mother, and her Gran, were here to see how much fun she is. 

Fancy is out of quarantine.  I made him clean the guest room, including the bathroom, since he was the one who infected them.  I am merely documenting that he's a humble servant.

During his quarantine I also made him help me hang all the kids' artwork in the upstairs playroom.  This made my heart happy because I have wanted this done for months.

So on Thursday, July 16, I woke up to my 38th birthday and some fat lips.  NO, I didn't inject them with anything either.  They hurt.  My mouth hurt.  So I went to to the dentist to ask what was up.  I had some viral infection, and I am pleased to say I am all better.


My family gave me a chocolate cake, a bracelet, pottery, and 2 pairs of pants!  I also sent Trey to the swimming pool with the kids so I could watch TV in peace.

My pink pants.....  Annie needed to try on my pants.

Bitty got a ball from his coaches with their names and the players names.

I mean....


On Friday Trey and I had our first date since March.  We headed to celebrate my birthday.  Fancy took me to Folks Folly.



Annie went to a birthday party.  She's front and center...

Little sisters at the baseball park....

The other day Bitty asked me if he could get something written on his tag when he got a car.  I asked what he wanted.  He replied, "Muscles"... I told him I'd allow that!!!!

She dresses herself for baseball games....



It was soooooo hot this weekend.  Like blazing.  Annie decided she wanted to go home and swim and paint with Puddin.

Ford's team pulled out another win at the championship!



Even fans get rings sometimes.....






Sutton, Ford, and Luke


When we got home last night my friend, Taylor, said to check the front porch.  She got me some chapstick for my birthday!

I found these on the baseball Facebook page!



We are so glad Trey is better!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...