Thursday, April 25, 2019

The Tomb is Empty, He Has Risen

   When my mom got sick my walk with Christ grew.  In the last 6 years since Trey and I have been involved with the youth during Sunday School my faith has grown.  I can now say I long to read my Bible everyday.  That wasn't necessarily always the case.  I spend time reading my Bible every morning before the rest of my household is awake.  It's a sweet time and I have grown closer to the Lord and in my Biblical knowledge.  

   Easter is amazing.  We celebrate because He Lives!!!!!!!
Image may contain: 8 people, including Trey Lamar, Jill Anthony Lamar, Bobbie Hannaford and Ann Hannaford Lamar, people smiling, people standing
Image may contain: 4 people, including Bobbie Hannaford and Jill Anthony Lamar, people smiling, people standing, child and outdoor
Image may contain: 10 people, including Trey Lamar, Jill Anthony Lamar, Bobbie Hannaford, Ann Hannaford Lamar and Emily Hale Lamar, people smiling, people sitting

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...