Sunday, June 17, 2018

VBS

This summer has turned into a marathon.  We have had 3 free days (I think) since school ended.  This past week was VBS and swim lessons round 2 for sister.  I took a lot of pictures from VBS but deleted a lot off of my phone after I uploaded to "the cloud" at church.  Here's some that are left....
 Annie and Maggie....
 Emery and Annie
 Carly.... Love me some Carly.  Her twin brothers are on Ford's baseball team.
 Jennifer, me, and Faye
 The third and fourth grade team....we rocked!
 I'll sure miss Damian.  He's been with us for ten months and leaves to go back to Bolivia tomorrow!
We had a great week!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...